Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I Can't Sleep At Night


"I Can't Sleep At Night" is the title of Danni Minogue's upcoming single....and it's exactly how I felt last night! I had the worse case of insomnia and finally at 5am I decided just to get up and go to the gym before I went to work. Anyone who knows me will tell you I am not a morning person at all. I can easily sleep until noon so it was weird being at my gym at 6am. Hmmmm, I must say the early morning crowd is quite frightening. Once guy who looked like serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer kept staring at me. Then I got the shock of my life when I saw this anorexic girl that made made Karen Carpenter look fat! Omigod! I have seen people with eating disorders before but this woman was so skinny it was frightening. She could have been in a horror movie. It was awful. Has no one told her she looks like Skeletor???? oh well, I suppose it wasn't my place to say anything, but let me tell you it was very disturbing to even look at her. I pray she has some family looking after her.

Ugh, so now I am at my second job. It's another double shift today. At least things are never too hectic here. Obviously, since I am blogging right now, lol.

Oooh, I can't stop listening to the new Belanova album! This could easily be my favorite album of 2005. Sorry Shakira!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home