Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Paso A Paso


So after I finished my volunteer work this morning at the Howard Brown Clinic I drove to Coconuts to get the new Luis Fonsi album, "Paso A Paso". This is Luis's 6th studio album (I don't count the Remix album) and it is great! It is probably his most rock infused effort to date. I personally think the first single, "nada es para siempre" doesn't represent the album well. I think "Por Una Mujer" or "Estoy Perdido" would have been better picks. We don't get to see Luis do such fast, uptempo songs like that very often. Either way though he is great and by looking at the credits, he was quite involved in the writing of this album.

I discovered Luis Fonsi back in 2000 when he appeared on Christina Uglyera's spanish album. I immediately fell in love with his voice (i guess i'm not the typical fag that doesn't like boy singers, lol). I definitely think he is a step above the other male spanish pop singers (Yahir, Tiziano Ferro, etc). Luis has that extra something those losers don't.

Now let me be superficial for a second......I was overjoyed when I bought his "Eterno" album and found out that he was a hottie too! grrrrr! I declare Luis Fonsi this week's Beefaroni! Here is a rare promo pic I found online. Yum! I have never seen Luis Fonsi show so much skin. He always tries to keep a clean cut good boy image, but grrr, I wish I was Admari Lopez! lol

9 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

He has little nipples! You should have gone to Tower, Rob but it on sale!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

he does have little nipples.....just like me, lol. grr, i had to get my copy at Coconut's though. i was driving and in a hurry and they have a parking lot.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Social Drinking y Su Sonido Chikinasty said...

Tute comiste a Izmael? Do you eta My fish?

8:33 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

jajaja, no, no me comi tu querido pez, Izmael. asi que no me tienes que arrancar las tripas con un tenedor :)=

5:21 PM  
Blogger Social Drinking y Su Sonido Chikinasty said...

Si no te lo comiste...ok te esperamos en Ozkarland.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Jorge Pedro said...

hola.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Hola Jorge Pedro :)
Y a 20th Century Boy, nos vemos muy pronto en "ozkarland", pero dejame decirte que ya la visité hoy.......

9:18 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

Ooooh you have so many comments! I'm jealous it took me like 6 months to get that many. LOL! Good for you sista M!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

i think it was the pink speedos! lol

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home