Monday, October 10, 2005

Halloween Ho Down

This past weekend my favorite Cunty Bitch threw a "Pre-Halloween" party at his home/abandoned convent (don't ask, lol). There were two floors of fierce Halloween decorations, music, homos, and alcohol. I unfortunately was not able to take advantage of the festivities to the fullest since i had to work the next morning, but I had fun nonetheless. I must say though I learned two valuable things that night.

1. Next time there is a part I will supply the music. The most current song played was probably by the Spice Girls until someone had the bright idea to put on "Gasolina" by Daddy Stankee. Barf.

2. My friend Juanita La Del Barrio is a lying whore. He used to always harrass me whenever I wanted to listen to a Blondie song or album. One time at my house he even had the nerve to hide my Blondie cd's! So it was to much my surprise when I checked his iPod at the party and found a slew of Blondie songs. I shall never let him live this one down, the lying bastard! He seems to like Blondie even more than I do. Hmmm.....he always says he hates Dannii Minogue (or as he spells it "Danni") so perhaps that means he is obsessed with her. Hmmmmm.....

Anyhoo, the rest of the weekend was spent working, doing homework and being lazy. I had a short day at school today so I spent sometime in the recreational center. I was very lucky to have a locker right next to a really hot guy. He wasn't real beefy, but he was very muscular and lean. He was covered in tattoo's and looked like an ex-con, which is normally a turn off, but it was kinda cute on him. He kinda reminded me of Justin Timberlake. I made some small talk with him so I could admire his yummy pecs and abs just a little bit longer.......

So this brings me to this week's Beefaroni, although I will even admit this guy isn't "beefy" enough to be Beefaroni, so perhaps I will just say he's "Tender Roni"? Or will Bobby Brown sue me for copyright infringement?lol

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!!! Grrrrrr! He makes crap music, is a complete wigger, and according to Briney has a small cock...but I don't care! I'd make him my sex slave any day of the week :)

,,

That picture of him with all those fake tattoos is the best way to descirbe the hot guy at school today. Apparently Justin is going to be playing a "gangsta" in an upcoming movie. Um yeah, and I'm straight.....oh well, I guess that's the whole point of acting, lol.

As for this week, I am hoping I can get to Greektown with my Sista M and Rob to get the new album by the Greek Goddess, Anna Vissi. She is like the Greek Madonna and her new song, "Nylon" is fucking fierce. Check it out!

5 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Ugh....I insist that you change your term BEEFARONI..none of the guys u ever show ARE Beefy! They're all chiseled model types.

That or REALLY show beefy men like Bobby Pulido, Joey Fatone, or Football players.

So u went to that party eh? How'd u manage to head to the ghetto?

7:09 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

ummm...if you actually read my post MR., you would see i termed JT as "Tender Roni" NOT beefaroni, so back off!

and yes, heading into the ghetto is always a culture shock for me, lol

7:56 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

First of all, perhaps the "Beefaroni" is in the eye of the beholder. I looked up the term in the dictionary, and, to my dismay, failed to find a clear-cut definition for the word. Although I have to say that Justin appears to be more like Rice-a-Roni . . . a really cheap San Francisco treat.

As for visiting the ghetto and "him," I suppose that when there is something INTERESTING, Eddie's willing to travel? Perhaps if you didn't dwell on minor trivial things, such as what characters define a beefaroni, people would choose to visit more than once. Just some food for thought . . .

12:24 AM  
Blogger chácon, pascual, sr. said...

HEEYY leave hima lone, i do like his beefaronis, well i must admit tecnically what they say it's correct.. i've been attracted to this blog ever since you posted chris evans.

PS. La gasolinaaaa?? goddd i thought that kind of disaster only happened in mexico

11:55 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Mr Principito, why are the comments turned off on your blog? :(

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home