Monday, February 27, 2006

Alanis Morissette makes me sick.

Not only is Alanis Morissette a horse faced ugly cunt who hasn't made a good song in over a decade, but she is fucking one of today's hottest actors, Ryan Reynolds. Grrrrrr.....he's this week's Beefaroni.

You may have seen Ryan in such movies as "The Amityville Horror", "Blade: Trinity", and "Van Wilder". A few years ago Ryan was actually kind of a thin guy, but he got all hot and muscular for the "Blade" movie and has stayed that way since. It's not fair that Alanis should have this hunk of a man all to herself. Damn her to hell.





I especially like Ryan with facial hair. Yummy!


Other than looking for half naked pictures of Ryan, I spent the entire weekend working and studying. No fun for me :( Today I went to Midwestern and dropped off my $500 deposit and matriculation papers to confirm my acceptance. Tomorrow is the Moenia concert. I am really not as excited about going as I should be. Maybe because I just saw them last September? I don't know, but it would have been a crime to miss my favorite music group ever.

This week I also need to find time to get to either Virgin or Tower Records to pick up the most recent singles by Missy Elliot, Beyonce and Madonna.

And one last thing before I go, check out Ricky Martin's new video! Hot! Hot! Hot! I am surprised Sony is still promoting this album . Perhaps it is selling well outside of the US. This song is sooo much better than his Usher-rip off song "I Don't Care" (which I liked anyways) and he is just oozing so much sexuality in this video your computer screen just might melt (He pours milk over his shirtless body!!!!) Don't say I didn't warn you.

4 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Well, Alanis is indeed a lucky bitch...Ryan's not like you and can see past her horse face. If your heart wasn't as cold as your apartment you could see the good in people's hearts instead of their physical state

Just some food for thought...:P

Ryan Reynolds is hot...grrr. He got so chiseled though! Wow.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Indeed, my heart is very cold and lonely. In fact, it's almost as empty as my bowels after eating at Taco Bell.


:(

5:58 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

you know i think im the only one in the world who isnt ll too attracted to ryan. i mean i wouldnt kick him out of bed or anything... but somethin gabout his face is hmmmmmm.

he does look a lot better with facial hair though!

9:52 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i'd do him. yes alanis is lucky. but i like her. i think they make a nice couple.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home