Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Junk Food For Thought

About a year ago I swore off all junk food and decided to limit my trips to Taco Bell to only 2 times a week. I didn't have a wieght problem, but my eating habits were atrocious. I loaded up on junk food everytime I went to the grocery store. So, I cut 90% of the junk food out of my life. Unfortunately, since I moved my bad habits have been slowly coming back. I am addicted to Cheetos. I can eat one huge bag within 2 days. This is disturbing since there are supposedly 8 servings in each bag.



Now with Easter approaching I have started pigging out on the Cadbury cream filled eggs........yum....



My trips to Taco Bell (and Mcdonald's) have also increased. I freaked out when I heard that the trans fat content in McDonald's french fries was more than what they originally reported. Lately, I had been eating them like they were going out of style. Right now I just ate a stuffed slice of sausage and pepperoni pizza from Sbarro. I feel gross.

No more! I am once again going to eliminate the excess junk food from my life. I don;t want to die of a heart attack at the age of 35!

So besides my recent junk food woes, I have not done much. I went out this past Saturday. I got drunk, had a blast, bla bla bla. I bought my ticket for the Moenia concert next week Tuesday. They must really love Chicago because they were just here last September. I think this will be my 5th time seeing them. Oh well, I am obsessed and I don't care :)

This week has been busy. I haven't even had a chance to get to the gym. Not working out and filling up on junk food makes me feel extra gross!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jesus Christ- Superstar said...

I always over eat. I even blogged about it. My friends call me 'Fat Chick'. I just bought a bag of Gummi Lifesaves (they are da boom) and am nearly done. I'll finish it in a few minutes and have a tummy ache.

Good luck with abstaining from junk food!! I know it can be hard!

XO,
AJ

5:45 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Junk food is the devil. I can't stay away from it though. One of these days my metabolisim is going to give out on me and I'm going to curse peanut m and m's and mint oreos.

10:32 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

moenia! that reminds me, i need to get my tickets to the la show. i have yet to see them live.. but judging by th elive cd they are bomb diggity

10:45 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Wow, your poor heart! Babe, you should check yourself. I don't want you to have a heart attack at 30.

I saw some nacos buying the Moenia Live DVD yesterday...that tells you why Moenia keeps coming back. With the Nacolandia population here, once u have penetrated that market, you are set for life. Hence why Ana Gabriel and Juanes sell records

4:02 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Yes, but Moenia also attract fierce, sophistacated individuals such as myself and Joe. But I know what you mean. To be successful in music you have to appeal to all walks of life, even if they are smelly short nocas.

6:05 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Not to mention that nacos are faithful...once they like you, no matter what you release they'll buy..they'll go into a record store and be all like

"mera guey...ya tenen el nuevo de Moenia"

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home