Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pretty Vegas Beefaroni

I do not have cable, but I always watch VH1 when I am at the gym. I enjoy all of the reality shows and the occasional music videos they air also. Well, I remember hearing about RockstarINXS awhile back and I thought the idea was stupid. I am not a fan of INXS but I thought it was a lame concept to look for a new lead singer on a reality show. I mean, hadn't TLC already done this? Well, now that I have seen the "Pretty Vegas" music video a zillion times while working out, I must admit I have a huge crush on that new lead singer, JD Fortune. Grrrr! He's Rockstar Beefaroni! I love the tatoos, the facial hair and that cocky attitude he emits on stage. Yum. The song is actually pretty good too. For being a nobody that made it big on a reality TV show, he definitely seems to have what it takes to be a rockstar.



4 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

yeah,he is cute.

12:25 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Actually, all the guys who tried out had experience with previous bands...so its not like "American Idol" where people who are nobodies try out. At least these guys had experience singing in front of crowds and trying to work them.

He sounds so much like Michael Hutchence, its spooky

2:36 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

he is hot and a half!

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niiiiiiiiice

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home