Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Yo Quiero Taco Bell



I've eaten at Taco Bell four days in a row now, which inspired today's post.......

Taco Bell is fierce. Taco Bell got me through my undergraduate years in Milwaukee. Nothing beats a complete meal for only $2.49 when you are a starving college student. My obsession for Taco Bell continued after I moved to Chicago. I was so heart broken when my favorite Taco Bell on Addison and Western was turned into a Popeye's. I suppose though that was a sign the neighborhood over there was going downhill. I mean, to replace a classy establishment like Taco Bell with a welfare restaurant like Popeye's is like practically rolling out the red carpet for gang members, prostitutes, and crack addicts. When I moved downtown I was ecstatic to discover a Taco Bell just one block from me. Now I can make a run for the border whenever I get a craving for a fiber filled yummy bean burrito. Oh, and don't even get me started on how fierce Taco Bell is when you are drunk. Also, to go along with my "White Trash" themed birthday bash in March, I am inviting all of my firends to a have a Chalupa with me! It is going to be beantastic! But my favorite part of Taco Bell are the foot long turds the food induces. Amazing!


In non-burrito related news, I went to the candidate visit at Midwestern University on Monday. I had visited the campus last summer, but this time I had the chance to see more and speak with the faculty. It was a very informative visit. So informative that I am going to have a hard time deciding between UIC's College Of Pharmacy and Midwestern should I be accepted to both. UIC had a dual PharmD/PhD programbut Midwestern doesn't. On the other hand, Midwestern offers an accelerated program that would allow me to graduate in three years instead of four. Decisions decisions! Well, I have another month to really think this through since Midwestern will be mailing acceptance letters at the end of February. Wish me luck!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jesus Christ- Superstar said...

Gurl! 4 days of Taco Bell? If you were a migrant worker, I could understand that, but you're not! I will confess to this- I love Quizno's and will eat there maybe 3 times a week. However Quizno's is toasty goodness, not greasiness like you find at Taco Bell!

4:20 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:10 AM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

The only acceptable excuse for eating Taco Bell is if you're drunk

12:10 AM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Please, like real migrant workers would waste their money at Taco Bell. They'll soon be chowing down tacos at a loval dive where they can drink beer and eat real beef. If you're going to be making racist observations at least make plausible ones. Otherwise you'll just end up looking like a dumbass crackah who can't even be racist the right way.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Jesus Christ- Superstar said...

nigga please, lighten UP

11:14 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I think it's racist to assume migrant workers drink beer and eat real beef! As if they can afford such things! It's Spam and wine in a box for them!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

i lurv Toxic Smell, I mean Taco Bell. Which one do you visit? The one on Michigan Avenue? If so, I am right by there. Lets get lunch!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home