Saturday, February 04, 2006

Cum Sisters!

I cannot reveal the person's identity, but I recently found a good friend of mine and I both slept with the same guy (not at the same time of course!). So I guess that makes us Cum Sisters! Oh no! I think this is a sign I need to move to a new city where I can find some fresh meat. I don;t like the idea of having my firend's sloppy seconds, unless those sloppy seconds look like Mario Lopez. Fuck, then I will take someone's sloppy fifths with visitation rights only on the weekend. lol

Last night I was stood up! I made plans to go out with a friend I hadn't seen in awhile and he never showed up! Fucking bastard. Being the popular Chicago socialite that I am though, I ran into another friend of mine I hadn't seen in awhile so it was worth it, despite the fact I ended up at Charlie's (the bar, not the blogger). Ewww, that place is always filled with the nastiest trolls. There is always a freak show. Last night there was some black guy being harrassed by someone who appeared to be a bitter ex-lover and was calling him a "nigger". Yikes! I think the white guy was on drugs cuz he looked really scary. I am surprised they didn't start fighting.

5 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

What's up with your new profile pic? It's awful! U look cross eyed and confused!

Eeeeew...cum sisters. Thank god I have unique taste and never have to worry about my type being liked or dated by others

10:29 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I feel cross eyed and confused. I will change the pic when my mood changes :)

8:30 AM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Did I mention that in addition to having a thing for people with braces, I loved people who are cross eyed too?

9:33 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Well, if I let having some "cum sisters" out there scare me away I would have had to leave town a long time ago. I like Charlie's sometimes.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewe. .cum sister. . ahaha.. i haven't heard that phrase used in years!

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home