Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's A Fine Day



It's a fine day
People open windows
They leave their houses
Just for a short while


Anyone remember this trance classic? It's been remade and re-released a zillion times by several singers over the years. It's definitely a "fine day" here in Chicago. It's not too windy, sunny and warm. It's the perfect day to grab my speedo (not the pink one, that's for special occasions only!) and spend a day at Hollywood each admiring all of the cute boys. Unfortunately the reality is I am working today and if I had gone to Hollywood beach it probably would have been filled with guys like this....ewwww.....



I at least had a chance to go to Hunter's last night with Jorgillo and his coworkers. Wow, I forgot what a suburban freak show that place is. Yikes! 80 year old trannies, hispanic midgets, hairy diesel dykes and gay white trash! Fortunately the music is quite decent on a Friday and the patio area is a nice place to mingle without all of the smoke and noise. Regardless of the vagrant whores and gay mutants that were in abundance, I am glad I went because I found out that super dancefloor diva supreme, Kristine W will be performing live on July 22nd. Woo hoo!



I remember back in 2000 when Kristine W came to Circuit. I was still living in Milwaukee at the time and my boss would not give me the night off. I was so upset! So this time nothing is going to stop me! To get ready for the show, I have created a special Kristine W playlist on my iPod. I leave you with my FAVORITE Kristine W video from her 2003 album, "Fly Again".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home