Monday, June 12, 2006

Jump To The G-A-Y Beat



I am a huge Dannii Minogue fan, so as her new single So Under Pressure is released in the United Kingdom this week (to be followed by her "Hits And Beyond" album next week) I feel obligated to promote my favorite Australian diva. The new album will actually be a collection of 15 of Dannii's UK top 20 singles plus 6 new songs. This past weekend Dannii gave a mini concert at the extremely popular G-A-Y nightclub in London. Kylie Minogue, Natasha Bedingfield, Sugababes, and even Mariah Carey have all performed at this legendary venue.



Dannii's show though had a surprise ending when her big sister Kylie brought her flowers and came up on stage. The two then sang a bit of acapella of Dannii's 90's classic, "Jump To The Beat". I guess it must be one of Kylie's favorites. Anyhoo, here is a clip from the concert, followed by the actual "Jump To The Beat" video (if you have never seen "pre-surgery Dannii" get ready for the shock of your life! lol)



5 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

The only Danni Minogue I ever heard of was Put the Needle On It, and I got it on iTunes. I don't know if that's her best song though, but I liked it enough to get it. I LOVE Kylie though!

Spinning Around is my favorite song, although most of her Fever album is pretty awesome.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

If you liked "Put The Needle On It" you would LOVE the rest of her "Neon Nights" album.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww kylie looks cute with short hair. I want that Dannii greatest hits since I only have one of her cds.

4:50 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

dannii is the best minogue ever!!!

5:47 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

woman with short hair (and small heads) shouldnt wear chandalier earings...... thats what will baker was there for!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home