Thursday, June 15, 2006

Have You Confessed?

Well, I just got back from the Madonna concert. It was fierce :)
I will not give a full review though since I am lazy and I am sure there are already a zillion reviews online. I did notice many of the tragic, fashion impaired gays Steven had mentioned on his blog. Oddly enough, I think there were more drunk straight girls than homos.

Anyhoo, here are my random comments/observations:

1. What an odd setlist. Did we really need to hear "Drowned World" and "Paradise (Not For Me)". Bleh.

2. Um, that new version of Erotica was beyond fierce. it's a totally new song! I want it!

3. Where were Madonna's dancer for the first half of the show?

4. Like A Virgin. Need I say more?


So I leave you with Madonna's latest video for "Get Together", my favorite song from her album. I think Madonna was more worried about the tour than this single. It has awful artwork, horrible remixes and originally wasn't even going to have a video at all! Lucily they used animation and live clips and came up this....and it actually works quite well.

4 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

That video is awful! it looks like a bad commerical for something. Why not just release a live clip instead?

Glad u liked the show. It looks like fun but that's too much $$$. That's an iPod or rent payment right there.

Find a version of "Erotica" and share it. I love the original so I'd like to hear this new one.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

My ticket was only $100. You are just cheap :)

According to my sources, only a very low quality studio version of "Erotica" has leaked. It has completely new verses that are sung, not spoken and has a funky dance beat.

Being the bitter queen that you are though, you would hate it :)

PS, I bet Cyndi Lauper wishes she had a budget to even make a video that "bad"

:)=

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=D0BAAB2738B366A5

Here it is! I read the verses are from like the original demo of Erotica or something.

8:30 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

You need to find someone else to trash. It doesn't bother me but it's getting as old and tired as your dance music taste

Food for thought! :p

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home