Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Swimfan



My friend Reni came from Moo-Town to spend a night/day in Chicago. While she was here she watched Swimfan. I had completely forgotten I owned this DVD. I bought it a few years ago only because I thought Jesse Bradford was total Beefaroni In Training. The movie disappointed me a bit because there really weren't any good scenes with Jesse in his speedo. That shocked me considering the the subject matter of the movie. Either way, Jesse had such Beefaroni potential. He was so adorable, had a cute little body and had that "hot nerd" thing going on. All he needed was a little more gym time and some extra protein shakes. (I could have helped with the latter)






Out of curiosity I checked to see what Dear Jesse looks like in 2006. Um can we say fucking scary????? I guess having Beefaroni potential is only good if one takes advantage of that potential!



Anyhoo, enough about Jesse. The funniest part of my day spent with Reni was when we were on the train going to the The Signature Room in the John Hancock Building (which, btw, Charlie had recently reviewed). There was a big advertisement for the Gay Games and Reni says to me "Gay Games? I don't get it. Do they have like, flower arranging contests?" I laughed so hard because she was serious!!!!! I love that girl! I don't blame her though. Even I will admit the whole concept of the Gay Games is a bit bizzare, BUT, there is a lot of fundraising for AIDS research that goes along with this AND the city itself benefits from all of the tourism revenue the Gay Games will bring in. I won't be attending but I am looking forward to the closing party at Crobar on the 23rd. That will be fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

He looks fine to me. I think he is so cute too. He doesn't have to be all chiseled out to be sexy in my book.

I first saw him in some dorky movie with Leelee Sobieski (there's a name u don't hear anymore). I had a crush on him since then.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is sooo hot.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Why are there like 10 closing parties for the Games? Thanks for the link love!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Luis said...

He's O...K.... He looked familiar at first, and then I realized I saw him in a disappointing movie called Heights. It had so much potential!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home