Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Fucking loser freaks!

I am all alone right now in the Pre-pharmacy Club office at school with no one to tell this to.......so.....

This freak just came to the office. He was probably in his mid-30's, short, ugly, and sweating profusely. He was a complete jack ass and rude too. He started asking me if joining the pre-pharmacy club is even worth the "bother" and if that will guarantee his admittance to Pharmacy school. I told him most schools look at the whole picture (grades, extracurricular activities, experience, etc), not just if you belonged to a club. Well, he didn't like that response. He then went on to interrogate me about what the Pr-Pharmacy Club is doing to change the fact that only 10% of students are accepted into the program. I said the only way to change that is to open a new school, which is obviously not within our means. The best the club can offer is an oportunity to meet professors and counselors from the college of pharmacy and steer you in the right path to better your chances of being accepted. Well, to make a long story short he continued his bitter ranting by saying how he keeps getting rejected and that he has two kids and can't come to the meetings and if pharmacists just count pills at Walgreens why do they need to go through all this crap to get accepted to a school and that he has a low GPA and blah blah blah blah blah.

Finally I just looked at him and said, "Well, if I was continually rejected from schools year after year, I think I would realize the problem lies with me and not the schools." He said he didn't like that response and I said "Well, it's the truth". He then stormed out of the office.

What a fucking freak. Why can't freak losers realize they are freak losers and just learn to deal with it?! Jesus fucking christ!

End of rant.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sexbox said...

aww.....i feel so special! I got your "Bitch" stamp of approval! lol I really wanted to be a bit nastier but I managed to keep my composure.

7:52 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Oh...and I was saying "you rock"..not calling you a "rock". The way I worded it implies that I'm calling u one. Poor guy, now he's going to drop out of school...and will end up stocking shelves at Walgreens because of you.

But you know, the guy himself belittled the proffession with his "stuffing pills at Walgreens" comment..how can he assume that the proffession will ever take him seriously when he doesn't? All he can do is complain because he's not taking it seriously and will never get anywhere that way. Poor sap, I feel sorry for him though.

8:13 PM  
Blogger chácon, pascual, sr. said...

Iloved that last line... end of rant.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home