Friday, March 03, 2006

Febreeze and Chipotle are Fierce.

I am so bored tonight at work, I thought I would take the time to declare two items (instead of just one) as being "fierce" this week.



Febreeze is a miracle from God. Whenever I am too lazy to wash a smelly shirt or clean my house before company comes over, I just use a few squirts of this stuff. Like magic, my problems go away. I cannot tell you how many times Febreeze has come in handy with my various fuck buddies. One trick leaves and with another one on his way in 30 minutes there is no time to do laundry! Just a few squirts of Febreeze and my sheets smell fresh and virginal all over again!



I suppose Chipotle is my healthier alternative to Taco Bell. The chicken burritos are my favorite. I am such a picky eater but the fierceness of Chipotle made me try guacamole for the first time. I LOVED it and now I can't bare to see my burrito without a huge helping of green diarrhea! Yum!

2 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Why do you think I only eat Vegetarian burritos at Chipotle? Because..

a) their meat is NASTY. IT really is just gross and they leave it sitting there all day.

b)..i'd much rather have a big dose of guack ina burrito than mean. Yumm...a big burrito with rice, guacamole and lotsa sour cream...grrr!

funny u mention CHIP PUT TILLS, as that is what I had for lunch. I had a delicious big quesadilla with fajitas grilled.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I only get the veggie burrito there now too, for the same reason. The meat is SO salty and makes me drink water all day after that and I lurv me some guac.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home