Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bacne



The one thing that grosses me out the most when a guy (or girl) takes of his shirt is too see bacne. Jesus fucking christ. in my opinion, it is the nastiest thing ever! I mean, who wants to feel like they are reading Braille when they touch someone's back. BARF!!!!!!!

There is no excuse for such nastiness if you ask me. I am not perfect. I get the occasional zit on my back too, but you know what, I take my ass to Walgreen's and get some of this......



It's only $5 people. Use it!

3 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

You are so mean...:P

I have minimal acne that never goes away on my arms. It doesn't feel like braille, as you put it, but the blemishes are noticeable. I used to feel self conscious about it but now I don't give a fuck.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Oooh...next time i am see you i am going to pretend I am Helen Keller and read your arms :)=

And you call me mean? Well, I learned from the best!

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home