Wednesday, March 26, 2008

24 Y.O.

Well my 24th birthday (Part 6) was a blast! While I wish more people could have stayed out longer, I was grateful nevertheless that most of my dearest friends were able to come to dinner at Olé Olé in Andersonville. Speaking of which, the food there is YUMMY but watch out for those $44 margarita pitchers. That is just too expensive if you ask me. The night was extra special since my Lesbian Friend's lipstick lesbian girlfriend was in town. She is quite the aggressive girl I tell you. Just check out those pictures below!


We finished the night off at Sidetrash. I hadn't been there in AGES! Private Dancer is now working there so he was able to join me for a few birthday shots. Sadly though, my birthday had a tragic ending. I drank too much and ended up puking up all of the pizza I devoured at Pie Hole after the bar closed. Ooops. Well, I guess I didn't need all of those extra carbs anyways, lol.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home