Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I'm Alive

There has been a very good reason for my lack of updates. First of all getting a new computer and iPod is a lot of work! I thought I had saved all of my music on my external hard drive to make the transfer easy but apparently I saved only half of it. Argh! That project was then interrupted when I left last week for South Beach (Miami). I just got back last night and I still am catching up on things. So, until I can dedicate a proper post regarding my trip and what not I leave you guys with a live performance of "Rock With U" by Janet Jackson from her new album, Discipline. I am loving the new album and loving this song. I am not feeling her wardrobe though. It's very Lane Bryant! LOL



2 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

There need to be more Sexbox posts. You're totally right, VERY Lane Bryant! LOL

2:04 AM  
Blogger Luis said...

Oh, and love the new version of the song!

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home