Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Dish

So everyone keeps talking about something called the.....umm.... 'super dish'? 'super cup'? 'super plate'? 'super kettle'? Hmmm....or maybe it has something to do with a bowl, regardless, I keep telling people I don't cook so I don't know about these sorts of culinary events. Jeez!

The Winter Quarter at school is winding down (final exams are in two weeks!) and as always I feel like I am on the brink of a nervous break down. This burn out happens towards the end of every quarter which should be no surprise since I have had two exams every week for 5 weeks in a row. I have been doing exceptionally well in school but today's exam was a bit of a disaster. The parts that I didn't leave blank were filled in with a bunch of garbage that was probably all wrong. Oh well. hopefully I will kick ass on the final.

So anyhoo, I have been so horny lately. My horniness actually made me think of something I have been wanting to blog about for awhile but i think I shall hold off for a bit. I am too exhausted today to write anything even remotely interesting other than how sucky the past week has been.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have created a site for those people who want a neighborhood feel to there social networking and music sites.sign up today for a free beta account today and be a part of our neighborhood. www.wyplanet.com

free music downloads

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home