Sunday, July 06, 2008

Drunk Kwestions

As i stumbled home from the bars tonight (hey, don't judge me at least i don't fucking drink and drive like half the mother fuckers in this city who probably are so fucking quick to pass judgement on someone who drinks and blogs) I had to ask myself (well, not out loud, I didn't want to look crazy) these following five questions!

1. Who the fuck rollerblades at 4AM???????

2. Who the fuck needs to make an emergency trip to Jewel at 4AM??????

3. Why are there a fucking herd of ghetto queens on every single corner on Halsted at 4AM??????? (they can't all be prostitutes because there is just too much damn competition)

4. Is it normal for the taxi cab drivers to smile, grab there crotch and then offer rides?

5. ok, I don;t have a fifth question but I am too lazy to edit my post.


Ahhh, good night.

3 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Oh my god...I worked on Saturday morning and when checking the clinic voice mail, one message was left at 4:04 AM wanting to know lab results. WHO THE FUCK calls their clinic wondering what their labs are at that time? Why are you up??

8:09 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Good, that is question #5 then, lol

9:44 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

LOL @ question number 3. I keep asking myself that.

One word; Pickaninnies! Racist? A little. Funny? You be the judge. LOL

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home