Monday, June 02, 2008

Chicago Sexbox And the City

Everyone I know is talking about that "Sex And The City" movie. I am clueless though. I have never watched a single episode and up until a few weeks ago I always thought the show was called "Sex In The City", LOL. I am sure it is a good show and I don't have to see an episode to see why it can appeal to gay men. Actually, I am surprised there hasn't been a gay spinoff yet to capitalize on this fact (Queer As Folk doesn't count). Anyhoo, I am not writing to point out how out of the loop I am when it comes to cable television or major theatrical releases. I am writing because my love life (or lack of one) always involves major train wrecks that would probably make great material for such films as "Sex And The City".

So there has been this very cute guy interested in me for several months now. I am a busy bitch though so I really didn't have much time to establish any sort of relationship. We went out a few times but mostly we have talked on the phone or met up for drinks in Boystown. Believe it or not, I never even had sex with the guy (GASP!). Despite his cute obesession with me and excessive charm, my male instinct was telling me there was something seriously wrong with this guy. Since he was the one doing all the work I figured there was no harm in enjoying all of the attention. This past weekend though I found out why I was getting such bad vibes from him.

He sent me a text message Saturday night asking me to meet him at a bar. He "really wanted to see me" and "give me a kiss". I was already at a different place down the street but I was in the mood to makeout with a hot guy so I left. Once I got there he was all over me like Oprah Winfrey at an Old Country Buffett. This was fine.....well, until he suddenly turned his back on me and began making out with his "friend". The two of them then wandered off to the dancefloor where they practically had sex.

The look on my face must have been priceless. I didn't care so much that he was with a boyfriend/fuck buddy/hook up. We weren't dating and besides, a girl's gotta eat! HOWEVER, I think it is unbelievably trashy, tacky and disrespectful to start making out with someone else when you are supposedly trying to impress another guy you potentially want to date and had invited to come out.

So I fucking left and stayed out until 6AM with friends. I deleted his number from my cell phone. He must have been extremely drunk when he did this (or he is extremely stupid) because he won't stop sending me text messages wanting to know why I won't return his phone calls.

I swear, if I ever meet a sane, responsible, drug free, handsome, employed, legal resident, educated and hygienic man I am calling "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" because I seriously think they don't exist!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for a "sane, responsible, drug free, handsome, employed, legal resident, educated and hygienic man" at boystown bars in the a.m. hours is hysterical. And a bit sad...

1:54 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Well, for your information I met the loser at my job. So don't give me that crap!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

You know, I simply cannot believe you meet THAT many crazies/losers. You are too fierce!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I think the problem is I am too nice and even when my instincts are screaming "NUTCASE" I feel obligated to give someone a chance since I would like to believe there is something good inside every human being. Silly me.

Perhaps I need to be a bigger bitch like that anonymous poster above. lol That might keep the crazies away.......possibly along with everyone else!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home