Tuesday, July 15, 2008

French Fierceness

When I was younger I couldn't understand why someone would listen to music sung in a language that they didn't speak. As i got older and my musical tastes became increasingly influenced and molded by the many international cable television channels I watched and the various internet sites I visited, it became clear to me that music really is a universal language. it's not necessarily something you understand, but it is something you FEEL.

About 5 years ago I was introduced to Mylene Farmer and immediately became infatuated not only with her amazing music but also her ecclectic music videos. I think she is even more innovative than the so-called Queen of MTV, Madonna.

Mylene's latest video is absolutely stunning. The second video, "Fuck Them All" is an equally fierce clip from last album a few years ago.




LINK











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home