Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My God, What Have We Done To You?

This past week has come and gone leaving me exhausted. I had off from work last week so I could prepare for the PCAT. Friday nght I was on the brink of tears because I felt as though I just couldn't do it. I was scoring horribly on the practice tests and I couldn't finish the questions during the specified time.

So I drove to my old university in Moo-Town on Saturday morning feeling a bit numb. I wasn't nervous. I never get nervous for any sort of test. I simply couldn't wait to get it over with. I must say, at every standardized test I have ever taken, there is always that one nerd who brings 500 sharpened pencils with him. I never understand that. I mean, is he really that careless with his writing instruments? Well, it did provide for some comic relief at least. The test last FIVE FUCKING hours. Ugh. Fortunately it wasn't as bad as those practice tests. I should get my results in about 5 weeks. I think I did "ok", but my PCAT score isn't the only thing that will be taken into consideration when I apply to schools next month. My GPA (which is a 3.6!), extra curricular activities, work experience, and what not will all be factored in, but a high PCAT school sure will help!
Now I just have to wrroy about writing my personal statement......

After I took the test, I visited my mother. Fun times. (that's sarcasm in case you didn't notice). Afterwards I hung out with my dear friend Michelle. She is definitely one of the fiercest girls I know. We went to Southridge (the premier mall in Moo-Town) and had some Cinnabons. I was shocked to see people I used to work with at Cinannbon 7 years ago still there! Yikes! I can't imagine still being in the same position for 7 years. Other than that I went on a mini-shopping spree while I was there and stocked up on horror DVD's. i shouldn't be spending anymore money because my one credit card is offcially out of control, but you know how it is. Once you reach a certain amount you think to yourself "well, what's a few more hundred dollars"? lol I am terrible. It's no wonder I have to get another degree, my lifestyle is expensive to maintain! lol

So I will let you guys know how these are:


Yes, they are still making Hellraiser movies! These two were released this year and are the 7th and 8th installments in the series. I must admit, I saw Hellraiser 6 and it was actually VERY good! It took a whole new twist on the Hellraiser story and was actually a well made movei and not the trashy sequel I was expecting.

In other news, I have a new favorite cd this week!

Omigod! i have not liked something by Depeche Mode since their 1990 "Violator" album. I have liked a song here and there over the years ("It's No Good" and "I Feel Loved" being my two favorite post-Violator tunes), but this album is definitely a return to the Depeche Mode I remember as a kid. I cannot stop playing the first single "Precious".

4 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

i looooooooove the new depeche mode album :) oooh we should go to southridge together. i want some bourban chicken from the southridge foodcourt :) hmmm...i wonder if anyone from gadzooks is still there. god i hope not!!!

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooooooooooo not Pinhead. I used to have nightmares about him when I was little haha.

3:05 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Gadzooks is gone!
And Pinhead is a cutie. I like my men pasty :)

5:28 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

I want to buy the Halloween Chinese Boxset...where can I get it for a decent price? Is there a seller or store I should look for online? Thanks for your help with the chino imports

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home