Tuesday, October 18, 2005

PCAT

Well, I will be taking a short hiatus from my blog and my life in general as I prepare for the PCAT this Saturday. For those who don't pay attention to me and are totally clueless to what's going on in my life (I understand, my Beefaroni posts can be distracting.....), after getting by BS in Clinical Laboratory Sciences in 2002, last year I decided I wanted to pursue a post-graduate degree in pharmacy (Doctor of Pharmacy degree). This weekend I must take the Pharmacy College Admissions Test in Moo-Town. I studied alot over the summer but since this semester started I haven't had much time to review the biology, chemistry, english, math, etc that will be covered on the test. So if I don't call anyone this week or answer my phone or respond to emails, you know why!

So I leave you with some mini-Beefaroni. Chris Evans was featured a few weeks ago, but I came across these new pictures and HAD to post them. If anyone knows where I can find larger versions of these let me know! Chris has been the cause of many wet dreams for me lately! lol



3 Comments:

Blogger chácon, pascual, sr. said...

oohhh yeaaahhhhhhhh love you for posting evan's pics

Good luck on your plans and dreams!!!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test. :)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Social Drinking y Su Sonido Chikinasty said...

ahhh te odio donde las conseguiste?

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home