Sunday, October 30, 2005

Same Shit Different Culo

Not much going on here. I didn't do anything for Halloween since I had to catch up on a bunch of physics homework. I WAS invited thought to a party at least, don't think I am that big of a loser, lol.

In honor of Halloween though I did watch the two Hellraiser movies I had purchased last week. They were actually quite good considering they are the 7th and 8th movies in the series and were released direct to video. I HIGHLY recommend the "Hellworld" one. It had a great surprise ending that even I didn;t expect, although it was a bit hard to believe. But I suppose a box that opes the gates to hell isn't exactly the most realistic plot anyways.....

So this post isn't a complete waste of time......i have found a HIGH QUALITY picture of one of the Chris Evans photos I had posted last week. Some of you complained that the pictures were too small....so here you go! Now you can masturbate to Chris Evans like never before :) Grrr...he could sit on my face any day of the week!

3 Comments:

Blogger εїз CRaFTy*MoMMa εїз said...

hmmm, that picture is finger licking good...

2:06 PM  
Blogger chácon, pascual, sr. said...

for a moment there i thought beefaroni's days were over

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iicircuit eventuate catable lancaster thatyour porsche obey click foreseen tsls existing
semelokertes marchimundui

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home