Saturday, December 24, 2005

America's Next Top Model....Fierce!

Wow, where have I been? I rarely watch TV anymore (just like Madonna I don't want no social disease'! lol), but lately at the gym I have been catching bits and pieces of America's Next Top Model on VH1. It really is addicting. I find myself using all of the equipment by the TV now just so I can watch more. I don't really keep track of the girls' names, and I know VH1 is playing all old shit, but it is fun. I even catch alot of the real butch guys at the gym checking it out more than ESPN! The judges are so bitchy and mean to those girls. I love the fact Tyra Banks has brought the word "fierce" to the mainstream and most importantly I have the biggest crush on Jay Manuel!!!!!!!!! oh no!


I know he looks like a plastic Nsync doll but I don't care! He could sit on my face any day of the week! Yum!!!!!!!!

Also, speaking of the word "fierce", which by the way is one of my most favorite adjectives in the English language, it truly is breaking into the mainstream. Might I even dare predict that in the near future it could be considered butch to use the word "fierce"? Look at this:


Now, how fierce is that?

4 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I'm so adicted to this show. it's like crack. I love it.

12:06 AM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Jay whatever his name is has to be the plastickest queen on TV. He looks like he came out of that N'sync video where they were made up to look like dolls. He's nasty, that's not a real man.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Social Drinking y Su Sonido Chikinasty said...

Ahhh es tan Queer como juez que aun asi me lo cogeria.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

See, my friends say he is nasty, but I am with you. I think Jay is hot!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home