Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Them chickens is ash and I'm lotion.

I hate how dried out my skin gets during winter. My arms are all falky and scaly and my legs are uber ashy. I am constantly applying lotion or baby oil but nothing is helping! :(

Anyhoo, I probably didn't help my hydration issues by getting drunk three nights in a row! Friday night I went with Michael and Fernando to Roscoes. It was fun, but the best part of the night was getting pizza at Pie Hole, Boystown's best pizza place! Their prices are a little outrageous but the thin crust pepperoni pizza is fierce. (Yes, pizza can be 'fierce').

Saturday I hung out with M and F again. We went to Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg. We ate at Red Robin and checked out all of the stores. I had to educate Michael and Fernando though that going to Sears and/or JC Penny were out of the question since those are "welfare stores" and classy homos like us should not be caught dead in there. It took us two hours to get home because of a snowstorm. Later on that night we went out again to Roscoes but with Milwaukee Sister and Rob. Needless to say we got trashed. At the beginning of the night I was being a big snob and refused to drink from the pitcher Joe had bought, but by the end of the night I had stolen the entire pitcher and was refusing to share! Now that is the sign of a true alcoholic. Thank god there was no rubbing alcohol or windhshield wiper fluid around. I was getting desperate! We ended the night ata trashy 24-hr mexican restaurant. I don't recall what I ate but I had the Hershey Squirts the next day.

Sunday night I went to Cabaret and Wet (two bars downtown that have a gay night on Sundays) with Jorgillo. Omigod! I think I found my new favorite hot spot! Tons of hot guys and the music was uber fierce. Too bad the place was also uber expensive. Two drinks were like $20! Whatever, next time I am getting trashed ahead of time. There was a cute bartender too that gave me his number but nothing really came about with that and he was quickly downgraded to "weirdo" status.



In other news.......it looks like Argentinian actress/model/singer Gizelle D'Cole is going to make an attempt at a solo music career again! I fell in love with this woman's 1999 debut album. It was fucking fierce! Unfortunately it flopped. Last year she teamed up with that skanky Pilar Montenegro and made a Reg-GAY-ton album. It was actually quite decent. my Milwaukee Sister told me he heard she has some new material coming out. I checked her website and it hasn't been updated recently but there is a video of Gizelle singing "Rapture" (the Blondie song) with Paris Hilton! What the fuck?????? When did this come out? If anyone knows about this let me know!

peace in yo' middle crease!

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Seears! Todo para ti!"

5:26 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Don't forget about those 2 queens that we were talking to...remember the one that I used to know and his friend who ended up thinking I was so cool cuz I'm so "spanish old school"? hahaha

So u actually called the bartender? What made him weird? The bar (Wet) sounds like fun. Sounds like a place that I can meet a daddy.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I vaguely remember those 2 queens. I just remember the one started to get all touchy feely with me after awhile. Ewww...


PS. Oh, thanks Pinche Guero for reminding me of those Sears adverts. They really ARE a welfare store!

7:06 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

hey i used to work on those welfare store ads! it was pure hell! i am glad though that you schooled F and M on non-classy stores. now if u can only get F to stop thinking cherry wood furniture is nice. that's how you know he's south side trash!

i found ur drunkeness very entertaining as always. plus the fact that they we only had to request 3 videos as opposed to our usual 20 because they played stuff w/out us asking!

u forgot to mention that u drunk dialed me 2 of those 3 nights!

7:31 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

before i forget, the article i was talking about was on univision.com but now i can't find it! the article said that her new single was going to feature paris hilton in it, so that must be from her forthcoming album. it's sounds über fierce and trashy!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last time I went to Sears was when I was visiting a friend out of town... I don't think there are in Frisco.. Anyways I told her that the store smelled like "Mexican". Which is the smell of old tortillas mixed with that cheap fabric softener Suavitel. :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Sista M, you were the only thing classy to ever happen to Sears. Without you they are a Welfare Store with Herpes! lol

12:06 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

WoW WoW WoW . . . I see we got off our high horses just long enough to criticize those we know and others we don't! I'm quite amazed at how bold and convincing your judgmental arguments are - especially coming from an individual that just revealed that Sears helped him pay the rent and put food on the table. Obviously didn't do such an outstanding job if it's still labeled a "welfare store," did you?

As for ripping on M & F, I can honestly say that I don't care where they shop. I am their friend and their taste in clothing and their shopping preferences truly aren't any of my concern. I think its appalling and very rude to tear them down on a public forum, especially when they may very well read the horrid comments and be quite offended by them. As their friend I am quite offended by them!!! Perhaps before we "educate" our friends, we should re-examine their importance in our lives. Then, maybe only your apartment will be cold, and not so much your heart.

Just some food for thought . . .

12:33 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Well that was certainly the most hilarious post I have gotten! lol There was nothing I posted on my blog that I did not say in the presence of F and M during our shopping excursion. In fact my "welfare store" term was inspired by M's funny tales of the Social Security office. We spent that whole afternoon making "welfare store" comments. ALL of us. In fact, they poked fun at me for wanting to go in H&M (another "welfare store" but we determined its still cool). At no point was the subject ever taken seriously......until you came along. lol It's ironic how you weren't there yet have managed to turn our lighthearted romp at Woodfield Mall into a really bad episode of Desperate Housewives. I can only hope you had me out to be Eva langoria's character, cuz i would love to ride Jesse Metcalfe's pole.

As for other people's comments that you may have found inappropriate, well, that is between you, them and anyone else who may have been offended. I personally have no comment on the matter since there seems to be something else going on I am not aware of.

The end!

2:36 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

Perhaps one can believe that I misunderstood the "comical" nature of the comments that were posted. You are very correct to point out that I was not there when the original conversation took place. But there is a clear distinction between having a private good time between friends at a mall and then posting it online and having others degrade your shopping preferences and refer to you as "trash" online. I am merely pointing out that M and F may have been insulted by the "bandwagon" of comments that followed. We all have skeletons in our closet and just because they are discussed openly among some friends doesn't mean they should be revealed to everyone we know online.

Again, just some more food for thought. . .

3:11 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

This isn't the first time there has been bickering on my blog. I didn't censor it then and I will not censor it now. M and F know to address the issue of inappropriate comments with the responsible party. Comments, which I might add, I had not responded to nor ackonowledge as I am unaware of the true meaning behind the said statements. M and F also know to contact me directly FIRST with any concerns instead of going off on a tangent and attacking me online. You could learn something from them.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

Defensive aren't we . . . I don't think I attacked ANYONE online. I merely responded to the comments that were posted with another one. I am sorry that you feel alienated by my comments. That was never the intention. My intention, as I have stated all along, was to make people aware that what may seem entertaining to some may be hurtful to others. I am not asking you to censor anything. I am merely asking individuals, an not specifically you, to make sure what they post is what they mean to say. I don't think anyone's intention on this blog is to injure anyone. In the fabulous mind-set of Cher, "words are like weapons, they wound sometimes."

Lastly, I never said that M & F wouldn't know who to talk to or how to defend themselves IF they were offended. I merely stated that the comments were quite harsh regardless of the story behind them. Especially looking at who they were coming from.

Again, just food for thought . . .

12:58 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Get off your soap box before you slip and fall.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

Again with the defensive comments???

6:10 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Ever hear of a "telephone" ?

It's OK, at least this way you're entertaining the world with your online fighting. I got 10.00 on Sexbox :). Anyone want in?

9:45 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i got 20 on sexbox!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home