Thursday, December 08, 2005

So now what?

I have taken my final exams and I have the next 4 weeks to do whatever I want. The question is, what do I want to do? Winter/Summer breaks from school usually mean it's 'slut time'. I finally get to relieve all of the built up stress and go on a fucking spree. My name isn't Chicago Sexbox fo nothing. Unfortunately for the first time in my gay adult life I feel that I have run out of man resources. I am too lazy to go to bars, going online has proven to be a waste of time, and I just have no desire anymore to go to a gay sauna. So I have some very wholesome activities planned for the next few weeks.


1. Getting drunk. Ok, so maybe this can't be considered a "wholesome" activity, but it sure is fun :) I am craving a few shots of Goldschlager. Not too many though. Everytime I have more than three I wake up in a puddle of my own vomit the next day.......or even worse......have sex with a troll, ewwwwwwwwww.....

2. Read! Believe it or not, I actually enjoy reading. However, with school and work I find it impossible to sit down and enjoy a nice book. Last year I read The Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (a very evil and almost disturbing novel!) and Los Cien Golpes by Melissa P (the diary of this uber slutty teenage girl, I felt virginal after reading that one!). I have already begun reading Como Agua Para Chocolate.....


I have never seen the movie so I think I might enjoy this. Any suggestions for a second book???????

3. DVD's!!!!!!!. I buy too many DVD's. Most of the time I have no idea when I will be able to watch them. These are the ones I want to finish watching before January......

I think "Tales From The Crypt" was the best horro anthology series to ever be broadcast on TV!

"Rosalinda" wasn't my favorite Thalia telenovela (that would be "Maria La Del Barrio"), but this is the only one available on DVD. I have all of the episodes on VHS somewhere but I suppose it's easier to watch a condensed DVD version that 100 VHS tapes. Did anyone else have a crush on the guy who played her brother? yum. I will have to post some screen caps one day....

4. Drink lots of Egg Nog. I hate everything about the Shitmas season except for Egg Nog!!!!!! it's is possibly the fiercest dairy beverage ever invented!


I wonder how Goldschlager and Egg Nog would go together???????

3 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Have fun being a slut! Live it up. It would be nice to take a vacation someday :(. I guess if I stay at Tower long enough I can take one.

Oh well.

Do you like PiƱa Colada? It reminds me alot of egg nog and my family usually makes a big bowl of that on Xmas.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I'm not going on vacation dear. I just don't have to go to school for a month :)

And I would like to be a slut, but unless you can point me in the direction of nearest man factory I am shit out of luck :(

Thanks for the response :)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Social Drinking y Su Sonido Chikinasty said...

Mmmm feliz dia de examenes y no putee mucho (o al menos invite). je

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home