Friday, December 16, 2005

I thought I Would Cher This With You


Oooh, I was on a pop music forum and someone started this game. Pick an artist and then answer the following questions using only song titles by this artist. It's cheesy, I know......

1. Choose a band/artist:
Cher

2. Are you male or female:
Dark Man (ok, i cheated a little here....)

3. Describe yourself:
Half Breed

4. How do some people feel about you:
Gypsys Tramps and Thieves

5. How do you feel about yourself:
Strong Enough

6. Describe your ex boyfriend / girlfriend:
I Wouldn't Treat A Dog (The Way You Treated Me)

7. Describe current boyfriend / girlfriend:
We All Sleep Alone :(

8. Describe where you want to be:
Take Me Home

9. Describe how you live:
Hell On Wheels

10. Describe how you love:
Body To Body, Heart To Heart

11. What would you ask for if you had just one wish:
All Or Nothing

12. Share a few words of Wisdom:
It's A Man's Man's Man's World

13. Now say goodbye:
um, I'll get back to on this one, it takes Cher a couple years to say goodbye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home