Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ebay is fierce.



It really is true when they say one man's garbage is another man's treasure. I am an ebay junkie, unfortunately I tend to buy more than I sell. Clothes, music, DVD's, magazines, books.........I have bought it all! Well, I am especially pleased with ebay today because I just sold a cd-single I had bought a few years ago for $5. Someone paid $147 for it! Holy shit! Ebay truly is fierce. I am going to have to put more items up for sale now :)

I don't have much to report right now. I haven't done much. I am looking forward to this New Years Eve as I have made plans with Jorgillo. I have an uber gay oyutfit already picked out. I would post a picture, but I am without a computer this week. My DVD drive broke so the Apple store is repairing it. I have computer access at work but I obviously I have to be careful as to what I post! I will hopefully have some Beefaroni and scandoulous stories to share next time.

Happy New Years!

4 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Wow, what single was this?! I need to invest in buying singles, like that one weird freak who goes into Tower and buys EVERYTHING in the singles section and leaves nothing for no one else.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

It was that Laura Pausini 1-track single "Un Error De Los Grandes". Ironically I went to Nordstrom on my break and spent all the money already on clothes, i am so bad!

9:36 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

nice!!!!! i must start buying these things too! hmmm are killers still cool? i have a british single that might come in handy then... lol, otherwise the singles i have suck.

im too scared to sale my stuff on ebay cause im afraid i might come out loosing. WEAK for me!

10:35 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I would put my virginity up for sale on E-bay, but that was taken long ago. Damn it. I have nothing of value anymore

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home