Monday, November 28, 2005

Won't You Come Inside My Walls?



Saturday I FINALLY had my housewarming party. It was a night filled with drunken homos, trashy music, and thongs. This was the first chance for many of my friends to see my new Whore House. I hope they think it was an improvement on the last shit hole I was living in! The night started out slow when no one could agree on what music to listen or what we were going to watch, but once we ordered pizza and began consuming lots of alcohol things got better! Definitely, one of the highlights of the night was when Fernando suddenly started throwing around these K-mart brand thongs claiming he found them under my bed! I was mortified! I'm a classy bitch and if I am going to wear a thong it's going to be something fierce, like this:


Well, at midnight a few people had to leave. They had worked that day and it was quite obvious they were tired and not exactly in a partying kind of mood (but I was glad they came either way!). That's when things got really rowdy, as you can see in the pictures. We turned the stereo up full blast and began SCREAMING at the top of our lungs the nasty lyrics of Avenue D's songs like "Stick It In"! My Milwaukee Sister even threw down with a special dirty rap in Spanish! The walls in my building must be pretty sound proof since there were no complaints of loud gay men screaming "I don't give a shit, cum on my tits, make me twitch, i'm a dirty bitch!" at 2AM.

After the musical throwdown all of us headed over to some 24hr restaurant in Wicker Park. On the way there poor Jorge had a nasty fall (I hope he's ok!). I was pretty trashed at the restaurant but I remember Rob telling a wiatress she had lice! Oh no! He's such a sweetheart.

Anyhoo........




Someone was eating too many Cheetos!

And there you have it, one of the infamous thongs........


Last but defintiely not least, I must announce I got my PCAT scores back. My composite score was in the 95th percentile!!!!! Woo hoo! I really need to stop underestimating my abilities. I was so ready to give up because I thought I had done so bad! I practially shit my pants when I saw my score. I finished my personal statement Sunday and submitted my College of Pharmacy application today. This is such a long process, ugh.

5 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

Oh no! I have to say NO ONE can throw down w/ Avenue D like the Sistas M! BTW...I think you should leave my artwork up for awhile. It's quite becoming! LOL!

5:01 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

I had fun that day and also energetic (least I think I was)...considering I came straight after working 9 hours, after spending all those hours standing up. . It was cool though, I had alot of fun..and my comadre Hugo was nice to see and talk to, hadn't seen them in like forever.

Maybe next time we can watch "I'm Gonna Tell You A Secret"...*rolls eyes*. :P

10:25 PM  
Blogger Rata de dos patas said...

Reading your account of the party sounds like we actually had fun!!.. oh, wait.. maybe we DID have fun!!.. Seriously, it was great to see you all and finally get to see the sistas in action. Thanks for the good times. Nice talking to you too, comadre.

RDDP.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I really really love Avenue D. I saw Cazwell host a night at BoysRoom in NYC when I was there. That man is so awesome...

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home