Thursday, November 17, 2005

St. Nick will keep me warm this winter.

St. Nicholas Gonzalez that is! Grrrr.....I got the latest issue of People En EspaƱol the other day and began to drool upon seeing an article featuring the delicious and very handsome actor Nicholas Gonzalez. Yum, he's beefaroni! His website is fabulous and filled with tons of shirtless pictures! It's about time a male celebrity realizes his fans want to see some skin.





I know there are some nude pictures of him floating around the internet but they are of the artsy fartsy nature which is a bit of a turn off. I wonder if he has ever gotten nude for a movie......

3 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

u know he posed nude from some art book right?? i think he's cute. but he is SUPER TINY!!! he was at a national council of la raza event i went to in miwlaukee years ago and i think he must have been about my friend frank's size!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

he's tiny? good, it'll be easier for me to flip him around in bed!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Social Drinking y Su Sonido Chikinasty said...

Ahhhhh rayos me creaste una ereccion, ahora tengo que coger.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home