There is nothing more interesting than entering a public bathroom, going into the stall and reading all of the graffiti while going #2. Some people enjoy reading a newspaper or perhaps the latest issue of Newsweek, but I am mesmerized by all of the obscenities, racial slurs, sexual propositions, vulgar drawings and random phone numbers written on the bathroom stall. Of course, the fun ends when I find my own telephone number or name on the bathroom wall. I have a reputation to take care of! lol
Nevertheless there seem to be a couple recurring themes in bathroom graffiti, has anyone else noticed these?
1. The bi-curious white male looking for a big black cock to rape his virgin ass. Are white bi-curious men unaware that we have Gay.com for these types of things. Silly faggots!
2. "I hate niggers!" Well, gee that's nice. Such a strong statement, yet you only had the guts to make it hidden in a bathroom stall while taking a shit. Tsk tsk.
3. The multiple drawings of male and female genitalia Do people need to draw a diagram before accessing their own private parts in order to properly use the bathroom? I don't get it.
4. Political debates. Um, why in the world does a smelly, shit filled toilet prompt individuals to begin serious discussions about the current political situation in the US? hmmm....perhaps they immediately associate George W Bush with a big turd of crap? that would be the ONLY logical explanation for that one.
5. Wise guys who wrote jokes on the bathroom walls I suspect this is a ploy to overcome constipation. You laugh so hard you just lose all control of your bowels.....problem solved! i must say the funniest thing I ever saw written was a picture of a Taliban/Osama bin Laden guy wearing a long tunic and a turban on his head. The caption underneath read "1000 years in the middle east and still the same fucking clothes."