Sunday, December 04, 2005

"Eddie" is such a sexy name.

Don't you agree? Guys named Eddie are always so hot :)
Now I am not being a narcissistic bitch, but I am referring to my Beefaroni pick of the week............actor Eddie Cibrian!!!!! Grrrrrr!

I remember seeing him on the CBS daytime soap opera "The Young And The Restless" in the early 90's. He played this frat boy named "Matt" that ending up becoming a rapist (he can rape me any day of the week!) I always fondly recall one episode in which he was at a pool party wearing a hot little speedo. Yum. I think with Eddie, it is definitely his dimples that make me melt. I love dimples!





Eddie even was part of a boy band in Canada, "3 Deep". The other two guys were also soap actors. I think I need to track this down and add it to my "cute boy" cd collection!



Well, I must return to my studying. I have three final exams to take tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

OMG! I totally remember that group!! I almost bought it back in the day because they were CUTE! LOL! Such homos we are!! He's hot though, and still looks good. I think he's on one of those supernatural shows on NBC or something.

5:27 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

yep, hes on invasion, and was on third watch. i made a post about how he was the second hottest fire man on tv (micheal lombardi from rescue me takes first)

i remember him from sunset beach though... he was the reasn i would race home after school!

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home