Monday, May 22, 2006

70 Hours

So I am working about 70 hours a week now that I am done with classes. No one is forcing me to do this, so don't feel sorry for me (I am not complaining). I have agreed to work all of these extra hours so I can get rid of debt and be better finacially prepared for the fall. Midwestern is not cheap and I STILL don't know how much I will be getting in loans. The good news is that I have gotten a $3000 a year scholarship! Every little bit helps!

Anyhoo, I just wanted to say how tired I have been! I was going to hang out with friends on Saturday evening but I just came home from work and took a four hour nap. Isn't it strange how you don't realize how exhausted your body is until you lapse into a coma like that? lol

5 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

That's how I feel sometimes! Though I can't really say I drive myself to exhaustion..I end up being on my feet for 13 hours sometimes and once I sit down, my body just shuts down! That's why when I'm at work, I sometimes refuse to sit down or take a long break..because my body will think it's sleepy time. So I go out and walk around Lincoln Park

6:11 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I don't think I've had a full night sleep in the last 3 months. I like to be busy, which means that I normally work 70-80 hours in a week. I'm a glutton for punishment.

8:50 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

wanna talk coma?!

this saturday i got home at 4(pm), fell asleep and didnt wake up till sunday at 8am!!!!

thats what 48 hours of partying will do to ya ;)

12:34 AM  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I can't lie. I don't really feel this way. I have a low stress job and usually get a decent nights sleep. I stay busy, but make time for rest. Slow down and enjoy life people!

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home