Monday, May 01, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

Well, I survived finals! I think.........let's pray I passed. I am actually a little worried about one class I had to neglect in order to keep up with my other harder classes.

Anyhoo, I would like to announce a new blog that I will be taking part in, along with My Milwaukee Sister and Rob, called Milk Carton Pop Stars. We will be posting about our favorite music acts that have gone M.I.A. Any suggestions for featured artists (we are focusing on "no hit" or "one hit" wonders only!) send an email to milkcartonpopstars@gmail.com. Hopefully we can make this fun and trashy!

So besides the self-promotion, there was a point to today's post. Today I got the latest issue of People En Español's "Los 50 Más Bellos" and Jennifer Lopez is on the cover looking quite fierce!



Anyhoo, I flipped through the pages and I must say I am dissapointed with most of the people they picked this year, such as Daddy Stankee



Now, I am not going to pick on poor Mr. Stankee (I simply don't have enough time to point out all the problems with this man), but seeing his picture reminded of how much I like his latest single "Rompe". Yes, I know. I should be ashamed of myself right now, but what can I say.

So here are my current Guilty Pleasures
1. Daddy Stankee "Rompe"
2. Moldplay (Coldplay) "Talk"
3. Nelly "Grillz"
4. James Cunt - "You're Beautiful"


ewwww....I know. I blame radio for exposing me to these songs constantly. So far I have resisted the temptation to download these.....well, except for the Moldplay one, but that was a remix so it's ok!

3 Comments:

Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

hqahahah! out of that list i actually like rompe, but shhhh! its a secret!

1:22 AM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

oh my god...u like 're-gay-ton'...

u know my coworkers and i were just commenting on how airbrushed jlo's face looks on that cover, she looks almost plastic.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Who's face isn't airbrushed to hell on that magazine? (or any magazine for that matter?)

J-lo looks fierce even when I see her on tv. Stop being a hater and get off your high horse before your heart becomes as cold as J-lo's fur coat closet.

Food for thought!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home