Friday, May 12, 2006

Canceled!

Well, last night I was going to go to the Depeche Mode concert but it was canceled! Damn it! I was really looking forward to this. I still do not know if they are going to reschedule another date or if I will have to get a refund for my tickets. Ugh.

Well, my Milwaukee Sister and I made the best of the situation and went out to eat with Jorgillo. We went to Dunley's. The highlight of the night though was when a scary drunk bum wandered into the restaurant and fell on me. I emitted my trademark "Oh no!" quite loudly as I was thoroughly disgusted by the whole thing. I immediately went home and washed the drunk bum cooties off of me. Afterwards I went to Circuit. Ewww......now I remember why I never go there anymore. Wow. The place was filled with some of the nastiest Hispanic men in Chicago. Thank god I wasn't drinking because then I probably would have thought the opposite and gone home with one of them (or at least accepted a blowjob in my car).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home