Sunday, May 07, 2006

Drunk Bloggigin!

So it is fucking 4am in the muthaphuncking m,orning and I am drunk and I feel like bloggin! So like I though I had t owork this weekend both day so I didn;t make plans to go out but i was wrong! I actually had sunday off so I decided to go out tonigh (SATURDAY). Anyhhoo, as ya'll can imagine I couldn't find anyone to go out with me on such short notice (yeah my friends "left me outside aloooone!" just like ANastacia) anyhoo, so i went out to Hydrate ( i put the link but i am to drunk) and it was fucjking BORING!!!!!!!!! So i fucking left and went to SIDE TRASH! Well, i ran into this guy I knew from Moo-TOwm like 8 years ago! how weird! Then this "alternative boy" recognized me from school and we spent 20 minutes bitching about our ching choing Communications professor that is a big fucking cunt. Then I heard some cute guy say "isn't that the boy from the 'sweatshop'" (that was a gym i belonged to almost two years ago!!!!) WOW, I felt so popular, mind you I NEVER go out anymore because i have no fucking social life. Anyhoo, so then I went to Charlies. I normally hate that place but I was drunk so I didn't care and I ran inot a friend of a friend and we started making out, OH NO!!!!! That shouldn;'t have happened, but whatevea! Anf then I decided it was time to go home and I got a cab ride from this old guy who wouldn;t shut the fuck up and then when i was coming up in the elevator i was with these two straight couples and the one guy asked if i was keeping it "gangsta" and the girl asked what bar i had gone too. I just laughed because I was too drunk to explain i am a big ol drunk queen who was just out at the gay bars. LOL!

Oh, and TWO, ues TWO, people commmented on how nice my skin looked! You see I take extra special care of my skin becuae I am scared to death of geeeting old and shit while I am still young (you know you see some guys that are 27 and they look fucking 47) anyhoo, i guess i must be doing a job!


i look fierce1!!!!!!


ok, i am drunk and i am going to drink water. i want to give a shout out to my "gurfren" RENI, becuae i know she is somewhere on a boat and never gets to talk to me., Hi reni!!!!!!!!! ANd I am ginving a hsout out to anyone else who pretty much only keep ups with me VIA my blog


Oh, and one more thing, ROB said I don;t look ethnic, which I agree, but those straight people were talling me "hasta manana" what the fuck. i ain't no beaner. i speakin english real good!


BYE!!!!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

LOL! LOL! LOL!

11:43 AM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

I ant come from no Mexico! I'm pretto-rican!

Hope u enjoyed ur makeout session at least. The worst is to wake up with a hangover screaming at yourself in disgust because you made out with one of your friends nasty friends u wouldn't normally touch with a 10 foot pole.

6:06 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

hahahahahahahaha! this owns all blog entries for the next month!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

I <3 drunken blog entries lol!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I love it. About 3/4 of my blog enteries are made while I'm drunk.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Oh god! I am such a spaz! lol

2:04 AM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Oh, I didn't make out with anyone gross or nasty!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Aethlos said...

Another gay chicago blogger!... NICE BLOG!!!!!!!! :)

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home