Friday, April 21, 2006

Everytime We Touch

The music industry in the US is just strange. Top 40 stations rarely embrace pop/dance songs, and when they do, it's always really bizzare shit, like Cascada's "Everytime We Touch". This song is actually old. It came out in the Summer of 2005 but over the past few months it has become this huge US Top 10. Why? It's so trashy and cheesy. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it for what it is and I certainly enjoy the hi-nrgy tracks on the album when I run on the treadmill, but I laugh everytime I hear this on B96. I mean, B96 plays Nelly, Mary J Blige, Kanye West and then.......CASCADA!. It makes me giggle to think that somewhere in the ghetto of Chicago, LaQuisha and her baby daddy are busting a move to some German white girl.

I hadn't seen the video yet for this song so I checked youtube. Oh dear..........the poor girl has the figure of a football player and performs this song in a LIBRARY! Trash classic indeed! I don't think I will ever be able to enter a library again without voguing for about 5 minutes next to the inex card catalogue in my 5 inch boots.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dating said...

I'm scored higher than 58% on masculine!!!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home