Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bored at Work, PART 26.

You know you are bored at work when......

1. You spend 20 minutes surfing the internet learning about the history of "avocados".

2. You read everyone's blog, three times and everytime you go back you hope that there has been an update since the last time you checked 5 minutes ealier.

3. You read all of the "men seeking men" ads on craigslist.

4. After reading all of the m4m ads, you read the "women seeking women" ads on craigslist. (wow, there are some freaky dykes in the city of chicago! lol)


Ok, that's all for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

When I can't sleep at night...which has been almost every night in the last few weeks, I read everyones blogs about 12 times hoping for an update.

12:26 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

You are so funny...I don't think I'm ever that bored. Maybe if I had a job that had as much expendible time as you (and of course, one with internet access) I would surf all day.

Funny post though :)

8:15 PM  
Blogger Aethlos said...

lolol
:)

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home