Monday, May 29, 2006

Stupid Fucking Drunk Bitch

Wow, I feel like I haven't blogged in ages. I finally was able to go out again this weekend and get wasted. I don't think my liver was too happy but whatever! I went bar hopping on Saturday and from what I can recall I had a great time. Apparently though I was being too flirty with a friend of a friend and I guess he was getting uncomfortable. Ugh, what a prude! The highlight of the night though was something that I unfortunately do not remember. As the bar was closing and the music had stopped, some girl passed out and fell on the floor. Most people around seemed quite concerned and ran to assist the poor girl. Not me though. Being the cold hearted bitch that I am, I began shouting "She's a fucking drunk bitch! She fucking deserved it! Look at the fucking drunk bitch on the floor!". Aren't I nice?

On Sunday I took advantage of my first day off in almost 2 weeks and went shopping on Michigan Ave. Fortunately I was not in a mood to spend money. All I bought were some Portuguese books from Borders (yes, I was not joking when I said I want to learn Portuguese). I constantly need to be doing SOMETHING with my life, otherwise boredom and monotony drive me crazy. So I am quite enthusiastic about this new "project".

Sunday night I went on a date! Um, I can't say too much about that one though. Let's just say I've had better.

Today is Memorial Day and I am working. Joy.

8 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Does your date read your blog? That would be too funny if he did and you wrote you've had better.

7:12 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Not like you wouldn't say it to his face.

You forgot to mention how you drunk dialed here when my mother in law was in town and left an obnoxious loud message. Hehehe. It's all good though.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was bad? I thought the date was nice. Wow...

- Your date from the weekend

11:10 AM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i heard about this story from fernanda. he said u kept saying in spanish "ésa pendeja esta borracha"

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use the term "Drunk bitch" on a daily basis!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I dream the post should acquire more info then it has.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Retinol A Anti Wrinkle Cream does not just scrub the counter [url=http://lfcream.com]lifecell cream[/url] as feared as eye wrinkles are. lifecell These products help them to in eliminating the http://ywashst.com rather they get what they desire in the fast food dining places.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home