Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666



Today's date is 6-6-6! How cool! I am sitting here right now thinking of all of the demonic and evil things I can do before the day is over. Making a small child cry and scaring an old person is definitely on the top of my list. Does anyone have any other creative ideas? Perhaps I could send one of those anonymous "I have an STD and you should probably get checked too" emails? Nah, I need to do something far worse than that! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Ironically, on this day of satan, the Hollywood Royalty edition of the camp classic "Mommie Dearest" is released on DVD!



Believe it or not I have never seen this movie, only small clips on You Tube. Hopefully I can watch it this weekend. You see, my own mother made Joan Crawford look like "Mother Of The Year". I already completely identify with the dirty bathroom scene in which Joan wakes up her daughter in the middle of the night so they can start scrubbing the hell out of the bathroom floor. I remember one early Sunday morning when my mother was having one of her "moments" and suddenly yanked me from my sleep screaming like a mad woman about how I was "ruining her life" and that I was "lazy and stupid" bla bla bla. Anyhoo, it turned out she was upset that I had gotten water on the bathroom sink. No, I am not joking. For the rest of the day she did not stop yelling and informing me of what a horrible son I was.

Oddly enough, my mother was always very fond of wire hangers!

Well, now that my mother is dead, I can look back on these fond memories and laugh at them. Maybe I could make a "Mommie Dearest Part 2"?

I leave you with this HILARIOUS mash of Mommie Dearest scenes with scenes from the movie "Evil Dead", another camp classic!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesus Christ- Superstar said...

I'm evil every day of my life! It never gets old!

AJ

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home