Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Ghetto Ain't What It Used To Be



I love Chicago. I really do. However, every now and then when the traffic is really bad on the expressway and I have to take city streets I realize large portions of the West Side and South Side are fucking shit hole ghettos.

I didn't exactly grow up in the best of neighborhoods in Moo-Town, but let me tell you the ghettos of Milwaukee are a fucking amusement park compared to the wasteland war zone ghettos of "Chi-Town". What's even more disturbing is how some of these already horrifying and disgusting areas seem to be taking a turn for the worse (and I thought that was impossible!)

1. What happened to the good ol' days when ghetto trash sold drugs to make a living? Why must they try to wash my car windows with their dirty toilet bowl water? Surely there is some poor woman with 8 children, living in a house filled with trash and human/animal feces, that is in desperate need of some crack, weed or maybe even crystal meth? How is this woman going to raise her chirrens without the recreational drugs she so desperately needs? Lord knows I would need several lines of coke to keep up with 8 little bastards. Those fuckers wasting time soliciting their unwanted window washing skills really need to reevaluate their career choices.

2. Did they stop teaching ghetto kids to look both ways when crossing the street? I think so because in the ghetto, people seem completely oblivious to the fact there is traffic in the street about to hit their asses as they wonder into the road trying to talk to one of their "homies". I miss the days when the number one cause of death in the ghetto was gang violence and not traffic accidents. As if I want blood and Fubu smeared on my car!

3. And since when did Mexicans decide to give up selling mangoes and corn with their cute little carts? Now I got the fuckers knocking on my window trying to sell me socks!

What is this world coming to???????????????????

2 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

May I ask how you know so much of the ghetto? Enlighten us, sexbox

6:55 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

That photo you posted is SO SCARY!

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home