Wednesday, August 23, 2006

12 More Days

There are 12 more days until I go back to school. I can't fucking wait. Don't get me wrong, I love being without homework or not having to study. However, once I begin pharmacy school there will be one significant change in my life......I will never have to work full time as a medical technologist again. My Secret Friend #4 pointed that out to me the other day.

Over the past 4 years I have grown so disgusted and bitter with this career that coming to work and even being slightly pleasant is a struggle that requires 80% of my energy reserves. I don't even care that working part time will leave me poor. I look forward to being able to come home after school to do homework, sleep, go to the gym or just do nothing! I have learned racking up huge student loans won't be the end of the world. My happiness and subsequent sanity is far more important.

So yeah, today is not a "happy day". I am at work and in a very foul mood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home