Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Slutty Brazilian girls are fierce.

OMG...I am sooo getting this girl's album when it comes out even if I have to fly to Rio De Janeiro to find a copy!



Speaking of which, I have been enjoying several Brazilian/Portuguese pop albums at the moment. Listening to music in Portuguese has definitely helped me learn new words. I have decided though that I want to speed things up. I will be taking official Portuguese classes this fall. While I was browsing the internet last week I found out that there is a language school just one block from where I live! How convenient is that! I already spoke with someone regarding prices and times and everything is very reasonable. I am so excited. I really want to be prepared for my trip to Brazil next year. I think I may have already found a travel partner. Now I just need to get my ass in gear and get a passport. Brazil also requires a traveler's visa too. Thank god I have plenty of time to do all of this.

Now I have no regrets about signing my new lease. Despite the commute to school this fall, my apartment downtown still offers so many conveniences I am not ready to live without.......even if they did raise my rent $100! (jerks!)

2 Comments:

Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

gasp! im jealous!! i was supposed to go to brazil this year, but things fell through.... maybe one day.

and im more interested in those dancers she has!!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Cade said...

They should shoot their coreographer for a start, but love the shoe and short combo!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home