Monday, August 14, 2006

I'm happy today.

Having a blog is a great way to vent all sorts of emotions, especially anger and frustration. However, today I just want to say that I am happy. I have alot of reasons to be happy today, but I am not going to make a long boring post about all of them. Maybe tomorrow won't be as happy, but after 27 years I have learned we have to enjoy life for the moment. If we spend to much time worrying about what bad things may come in the future we won't be able to appreciate the good things we have today. Yes, I know, how cheesy.

Anyhoo, I leave you guys with a happy video!

2 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Good, its important to be happy..

Did u get some "sha boing boing"?

4:46 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

nothing is worth not being happy over, so yayness in the anus for your mood.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home