Monday, August 21, 2006

Satisfaction

Are human beings fickle organisms by nature or is it just me? I swear I can't get no satisfaction :)

I had four days off, which should have been a good thing. On the 4th day off I couldn't wait to go back to my regular schedule. Today I am back at work and I am ready to go back home! And can someone explain to me why I am so tired???? Jesus Christ, how much sleep do I need???? lol

My extended weekend/vacation was fun. In addition to seeing "Another Gay Movie", my four day vacation was filled with four dates (well, all with the same person). Yes, it is true. I actually met a guy who was worth going out with more than once, lol. He's cute, funny, cute, smart, and cute. :) I have a friend who meets a new guy every week and after one date (or blowjob, whichever comes first I suppose) he starts to refer to this person as his "boyfriend". I do not want to be like that friend so I shall not say too much about this guy I have met. Maybe if he is still around in a few months I will dedicate an official post about him.



Ah, but I would like to say I saw "QuinceaƱera" with him on Thursday. It's a cute movie! I highly recommend it. It's not just another one of those "Messican" movies :)=

6 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

Awwww...u saw "QuinceaƱera"!!

I don't go out to the movies often but I wanted to see this. And this isn't a typical Messican movie...if anything its a film that airs out 2 of the most common "dirty laundry" topics in the aforementioned community...underrage moms and homosexual teens. Glad they made a film highlighting this topic.

U know...I don't call someone a boyfriend until me and the person have a talk about where we stand and if we want to be together. Otherwise, you're just "seeing someone".

Kudos to you though..I hope that this is a person that you feel comfortable with and someone who you want to spend time with. You deserve nothing but the best and no assholes who think they know you and spend their time judging you

7:54 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i am happy for ya sista m! i hope it develops into something more :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

How was Another Gay Movie? I want to go see it.

I know what you mean about "boyfriends" I was following this one guys blog and literally over a period of 6 months he had about 9 "boyfriends"...that's way too busy!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

oooh, another Chicago blogger!

3:51 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

no! youc ant find someone, we have to be two lonely jaded gay men! i wont allow it!

er, i mean congrats! ;)

oh and quincienera isnt a messican movie, its a messican AMERICAN movie, a HUGE difference. i really want to watch it too. maybe ill download it before i leave manana. eri mean ill watchi it when i get back.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Awww don't worry Sal! Rob is living proof you can be hitched and jaded at the same time! LOL!!!!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home