Monday, August 21, 2006

Jessica Simpson????? Nooooooo!!!!!!!!

You scored as Jessica Simpson. You are a generous, loving, and compassionate person who is very popular! You are a great friend and will always be willing to help someone. You may seem stupid sometimes, but you are actually very intelligent and people need to understand you more. You are very beautiful and successful so you'll go far in life

Jessica Simpson

100%

Kelly Clarkson

67%

Avril Lavigne

56%

Christina Aguilera

44%

Britney Spears

0%

What female popstar are you?
created with QuizFarm.com



Well, I suppose the description is fairly accurate. I just don't like being associated with that bitch! lol

6 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

don't feel bad, it said i was kelly clitface!!!

Congratulations!! You are a talented, spunky, and cool! You are very lucky to have beaten over 100,000 people on American Idol, and you are one of the few popstars who made it big based on talent instead of show. You are well-liked and a great role model, so Rock On!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Well, to be quite honest, I don't think I would be flattered to be any of those singers listed! lol

I want to be La Toya dammit!

8:51 PM  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I was Jessica too. I wanted to be kelly. Shame on bomitoni for calling her clitface. I would have broke the computer if they said I was Avril.

9:33 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

equipped...i'll have u know the term "kelly clitface" was coined by our very own chicagosexbox! well done!

10:40 PM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Eeew...I got Jessica too.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Jesus Christ- Superstar said...

Shit, I got Jessica Simpson too!

AJ

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home