Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another Gay Weekend

Woo hoo! Tomorrow is the start of my 4 day weekend. I suppose you could call this a "mini vacation". I had been toying with the idea of taking a quick trip somewhere but I decided that I am too poor right now. Also, this is the first time this summer I have a couple of days to do NOTHING! Sure, I was in NYC in June and then there was my extended weekend in July when my friend Michelle came, but this time I can be selfish and do nothing........or do something that only interests me! I will attempt to go to the beach if the weather permits but one thig for sure is I am going to see.....



The trailer loks hilarious and I see it is showing at Century Mall this week.Michael gave the movie a great review!

Other than that I might hang out with some more of my Secret Friends (yes, there is more than one!) oooh, and I also need to pick up a few cd's....and maybe a few shirts too to go with those fierce jeans I got last week. I am so bad, I really need to have my credit cards taken away from me!

4 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

ok, I didn't delete anyone's comment! I swear!

11:27 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i want to see NOT ANOTHER...too.

11:36 AM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

how did you like it? for a gay movie it was cute. 51851453161 times better than Eating out was. and the guys were yum. at least in my taste.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home