Monday, August 07, 2006

Freak Fest 2006



Has Market Days always been such a disgusting freak fest? I didn't go last year but I would have sworn in years past it was somewhat enjoyable. I went this Saturday and I was so grossed out by the swarm of scary and grotesque people I had to leave after only an hour. It's quite alarming, but I think many people in this city have forgotten how to properly groom themselves. Yuck. It was like a bad night at Charlie's, but during the day with 100 times more people. It was truly frightening.

Barf.

Anyhoo, I did enjoy myself at night. I went out with JLDB. It was fun...nothing too spectacular happened except that I saw my Oraganic Chemistry professor! I knew he was gay! I am sure I blogged about how much I struggled in that class. I suspected he was a homo but since I hated him and his class so much and I didn't really spend too much time thinking about it. If only I had known this last year! I could have sucked his dick for an A! What a missed oportunity. he was kinda cute too. I think he may have been Indian because of his accent although he had a very non-Indian sounding last name. Oh well, if I ever see him out again I am going to be sure to let him know his class was fucking bullshit!lol

I went out again on Sunday. I even dared to go to Circuit and was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't as Nacolicious as it usually is. Thank god! There's nothing worse than paying the $8 cover only to endure two hours of non-stop rancheras or regaeton.

I never made it to the beach. The weather forecast lied and it was really cloudy the whole weekend! Boo!

I did take advantage of my Best Buy gift certificate and went cd shopping! I love going cd shopping and finding a "surprise" release that I didn't know was in stores.



I had no idea this hits collection had been released! Wow, can we say a blast from the past???? I have all of their albums and I always thought they deserved a proper hits collection (despite the fact some people may wrongly accuse them of being one hit wonders). I wish quality compilations came out like this one more often. There are almost 20 tracks with all of their singles, a few random album tracks and some rare b-sides! Woo hoo! Songs like "Jumper" and "Deep Inside Of You" really take me back to my college days in Moo-Town.

9 Comments:

Blogger musicbeing said...

So JLDB was the friend I didn't know?

I had fun yesterday too..but maybe I should....nevermind. I don't want to cause controversy.

Too bad we couldn't hang out last night. A la proxima vez si lo hacemos.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I was out with JLDB on Saturday, not Sunday :) How drunk were you this weekend? lol

6:18 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

you always offer to blow you teacher for an a, wherther you think theyre straight or not.

ponte las pilas guey!

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh I saw 3EB perform at Pride last year. I want that CD.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

Awww...por 3EB, even THEY have to perform at Gay pride, lol!

10:47 AM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

did u delete my comment? u know u need to reevaluate ur life. food for thought.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I didn't delete anything! I swear! I think you need to reevaluate your computer skills! lol

4:24 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i thought u were offended because i said u bought a non-dance cd.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

oh, I wonder why the comment was deleted? I hope the SayHey hacker hasn't come to wreck havoc on my blog!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home