Monday, August 07, 2006

Freak Fest 2006



Has Market Days always been such a disgusting freak fest? I didn't go last year but I would have sworn in years past it was somewhat enjoyable. I went this Saturday and I was so grossed out by the swarm of scary and grotesque people I had to leave after only an hour. It's quite alarming, but I think many people in this city have forgotten how to properly groom themselves. Yuck. It was like a bad night at Charlie's, but during the day with 100 times more people. It was truly frightening.

Barf.

Anyhoo, I did enjoy myself at night. I went out with JLDB. It was fun...nothing too spectacular happened except that I saw my Oraganic Chemistry professor! I knew he was gay! I am sure I blogged about how much I struggled in that class. I suspected he was a homo but since I hated him and his class so much and I didn't really spend too much time thinking about it. If only I had known this last year! I could have sucked his dick for an A! What a missed oportunity. he was kinda cute too. I think he may have been Indian because of his accent although he had a very non-Indian sounding last name. Oh well, if I ever see him out again I am going to be sure to let him know his class was fucking bullshit!lol

I went out again on Sunday. I even dared to go to Circuit and was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't as Nacolicious as it usually is. Thank god! There's nothing worse than paying the $8 cover only to endure two hours of non-stop rancheras or regaeton.

I never made it to the beach. The weather forecast lied and it was really cloudy the whole weekend! Boo!

I did take advantage of my Best Buy gift certificate and went cd shopping! I love going cd shopping and finding a "surprise" release that I didn't know was in stores.



I had no idea this hits collection had been released! Wow, can we say a blast from the past???? I have all of their albums and I always thought they deserved a proper hits collection (despite the fact some people may wrongly accuse them of being one hit wonders). I wish quality compilations came out like this one more often. There are almost 20 tracks with all of their singles, a few random album tracks and some rare b-sides! Woo hoo! Songs like "Jumper" and "Deep Inside Of You" really take me back to my college days in Moo-Town.

10 Comments:

Blogger YoNoTePidoLaLuna said...

So JLDB was the friend I didn't know?

I had fun yesterday too..but maybe I should....nevermind. I don't want to cause controversy.

Too bad we couldn't hang out last night. A la proxima vez si lo hacemos.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Chicago_Sexbox said...

I was out with JLDB on Saturday, not Sunday :) How drunk were you this weekend? lol

6:18 PM  
Blogger MatadorMexicano said...

you always offer to blow you teacher for an a, wherther you think theyre straight or not.

ponte las pilas guey!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Pinche Guero said...

Ooh I saw 3EB perform at Pride last year. I want that CD.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Chicago_Sexbox said...

Awww...por 3EB, even THEY have to perform at Gay pride, lol!

10:47 AM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

did u delete my comment? u know u need to reevaluate ur life. food for thought.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Chicago_Sexbox said...

I didn't delete anything! I swear! I think you need to reevaluate your computer skills! lol

4:24 PM  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i thought u were offended because i said u bought a non-dance cd.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Chicago_Sexbox said...

oh, I wonder why the comment was deleted? I hope the SayHey hacker hasn't come to wreck havoc on my blog!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Online masters university Ambien in spanish translation Infiniti satellite radio Plastic surgery neck lift online nursing program Setup tv video freeview doctor of education online degrees used mercedes benz chicago Remove vx2 spyware Universities that offer online classes in social work ged online prep tests drug that are same as butalbital Mattresses denver Drugs adderall prescriptions buy tarcze hamulcowe renault online masters http://www.lexaprocom.info mature naked weman Bananas and carrots dancing sorority t shirt design

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home