Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Obligatory Happy New Years Post

Well here is my obligatory post to wish everyone a Happy 2007. I am just so fucking nice sometimes, don't you think?

2006 was definitely a good year for me. The first "drama free" year since 2003 perhaps? I just hope this isn't the calm before the storm! I must say I am at a very good point in my life. I have no complaints excet that I could use more money....but who doesn't wish that?

I haven't been online the past few days for several reasons. For one, I got suyper shit faced on New's Eve with My Sista M, Bitter Betty (who was actually on very good behavior!) and Jorgillo at Hydrate. it was fun......at least I think. My memories are a bit sketchy at best. nothing too exciting though. I drank, sang, made out with people at midnight and ate Pie Hole.........and then threw up the Pie Hole when I got home. Yuck.

I have also been preoccupied with my new toy! No, not THAT kind of toy you perverted whores. My Milwaukee Sister inspired me to make my last big purchase of 2006 before I get rid of my credit cards, so i bought a new 80GB iPod! My old iPod was full and was giving me problems. It was fixable but I thought an upgrade to a larger iPod made more sense. Apple gave me a 10% discount for donating my old iPod. I guess there is some little starving girl in Uganda that Angelina Jolie didn't want to adopt that can have the gift of music now with my old iPod! It feels so good to help out the less fortunate of the world.


Anyhoo, reorganizing all of my music (I have alot) on my new iPod takes alot of time. I had to cancel plans with friends twice already because I have to get this done. I'm on a mission!

6 Comments:

Blogger bomitoni said...

ripping music to your ipod does take time. shit, i'm still ripping cd's! but all the stuff i needed for my playlist is already there. i had a blast on new years too!

11:26 AM  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Please back up all your files onto DVD-R's. Unless u plan on keeping 80GB of songs at all times on your computer.

Thanks for the shoutout..but I like Negative Nancy better :). Do u remember our "bonding moment" of that night? U were sweet.

Sorry u threw up..that's the exact reasoon why I did NOT eat Pie Hole. I know my limits and had I eaten I would have barfed too.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Sexbox said...

OH No! I feel horrible!!!! What was our bonding moment???? You shouldn't try bonding with me when I am super wasted! And Girl, fuck DVD-R's, I got me a 150GB external hard drive!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

order tramadol online buy tramadol forum - buy ultram online canada

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy phentermine online no prescription needed - phentermine and high blood pressure

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/ciprofloxacin500mg]cifra quando voce some
[/url]ciprofloxacin vs azithromycin
ciprofloxacin hcl 250 mg used for
ciriax iv
ciprofloxacin 500mg sore throat
zofran dosage per kg

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home